Friday, June 7, 2013

Old Reviews: The Pianist and Reservoir Dogs

Popcorn Flicks. Popcorn drama of the week goes to Roman Polanski's 2002 "The Pianist." I must say, it's time for a rewatch for me. I remember really loving this movie, but it's been years since I've seen it. It's about a Polish-Jewish pianist (Adrien Brody) during WWII. It's based on the memoirs of the main character. Surely one of the best of the last decade. It's on Netflix Instant!

Popcorn genre (heist/crime) flick of the week goes to Quentin Tarantino's 1992 "Reservoir Dogs." I recently had the pleasure of seeing this on the big screen for the first time in my life. It was wonderful! I have to say, this is probably my favorite Tarantino movie. After I watch a Tarantino movie, I usually think, "now that's my favorite Tarantino movie," but then time passes and I always come running back to Mr. Pink and friends (well, or "Jackie Brown" haha). It's on Netflix Instant!

No comments:

Post a Comment